Professional learning opportunities are available to enhance educator skills and practices to improve student learning. These include licensure renewal and graduate credit courses, paraeducator certification; substitute authorization training, and informational classes held face-to-face, virtually, and in a blended environment.
Browse the catalog and register using these instructions:
- Log into the statewide AEA Professional Learning site with the same email and password used on the AEA Learning Online site that houses yearly training such as Bloodborne Pathogens, Right to Know, Mandatory reporter, etc.
- There is a password recovery option. Enter the email address used to create the account. Hint: Try school and/or personal email addresses.
- New to your district? Reach out to the district HR Department for the password.
- Having trouble logging in or had an email change and cannot access it any longer? Email AEA Learning Online for support.
- If you do not have an AEA account, create a new one at AEA Learning Online
- Remember to add your employment information. New to your district? Reach out to the district HR department for the password.
- The NEXT BUSINESS DAY, log into our statewide AEA Professional Learning site to register for courses
- Once logged on to the AEA Professional Learning site, click on the COURSES tab at the top
- Search by course title, section number, or simply click on the links provided for you above