Jul 11 - 30, 2022
Class Brochure (PDF)
It is recommended that students have basic driving skills prior to taking the class. MBAEA Driver Education highly recommends wearing masks in the driver education car.
- Students may take classes at any AEA site.
- The following fees may potentially be assessed: Make-up drive $30 / Transfer to another session $40 / Refund processing fee $40.
- Online classes must be completed during the 3-week session (2 lessons per day).
- Contact the school you attend regarding driver education grading practices.
- Contact your school district regarding a school permit.
MBAEA Driver Education Class Completion Documentation Driver Education completion information is inputted electronically to the DMV (Iowa Department of Motor Vehicles) system on the Wednesday following the end date of the class. Please contact your local DMV with any questions you may have about the information needed to obtain your license after completing Driver Education.